How to get here
To experience the whole of Gunnebo, including the house tour, lunch and coffee and a visit to the gardens, you need approx. 3-4 hours. The bus from central Gothenburg takes 15 minuntes.
Map to Gunnebo slott (google maps)
By public transport
Embark the bus in central Gothenburg (at Heden, Berzeliigatan or Korsvägen) or at Mölndal Station. The Gunnebo stop is called Gunnebo Park, from where you walk ca 900 meters through the cultural reserve to Gunnebo.
– Bus 753 Heden-Mölndal via Helenedal, ca 15 minutes, every 30 minutes.
– From Mölndal Station bus 753 to Heden via Helenedal, ca 10 minuter, every 30 minutes.
Gunnebo Castle and Gardens are sign posted both from E6 (Lackarebäcksmotet) and Riksväg 40 west (Mölnlyckemotet). When you travel about 100 meters on John Hall’s road, you are inside the Gunnebo cultural reserve.
Total 280 parking spaces:
– The large car park is at Runde stone / Björkallén on John Hall’s road.
– Smaller parking at the farm on Christina Hall’s road.
– There is a handicap parking at the farm, about 100 meters from coffee houses and wing buildings.
NOTE! Please do not park any motor vehicles in the gardens without permission from Gunnebo; Tel. 031-334 16 00. Remember not to leave valuables in the car.
Bicycling from central Gothenburg takes approx. 45 minutes. Follow the bicycle path to Mölndal. From the tram stop Lackarebäck, there are sign posts directing you to Gunnebo.
Gunnebo Slott och Trädgårdar
Christina Halls väg
431 36 Mölndal
N 57º 39.497` E 12º 3.751` (parkeringen vid lantgården).